Friday, 29 may 2009, Williamsburg Coworking throws open it's doors to celebrate the International Day of UN Peacekeepers, the creation of the Republic of Prekmurje, the birth of JFK, and the first ever summiting of Mount Everest by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay.
At 5pm, we will break into a vivacious happier hour! We hope that you can clear your schedule, snag your laptop and join us - this Friday (29 may) from 9:30 till 7pm.
We promise to cross two items off on your to-do list...
1. be productive during the day.
2. meet some wonderful people.
* The Change You Want to See - 84 Havemeyer Street, storefront - Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map.
* Subway: _-L- to Bedford, - J- to Marcy, or -G- to Metropolitan.
* Coworking: 9:30am - 5:00pm
* Happy Hour: 5pm - 7pm